Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My personal blog

Here's my first post and introduction. I'm not really much of a writer, but like most people I have opinions to express. Mostly, I just have a desire to share all the cool stuff I found in this world with other like minded "geeks" (for lack of a better word).

I work in IT, I have my MCP, CCNA, Linux+, GCFA, and GSEC. I've been lifting weights since I was a teenager and dabbled in martial arts for awhile. I do almost all the repairs on my cars, and enjoy hitting the drag strip or autocross track when I have the cash. I enjoy learning new languages, as it forces my brain to speak and hear stuff it doesn't understand.

I had a blog before, but I never really did much with it. Hopefully this one will work out better for me. It's both exciting and a little scary. Will some random corporation try to shut down my blog because I said something they didn't like? Will I find someone that lives near me and shares my hobbies? Will I find a new job from the people I meet here? Will I be turned down for jobs because of what I write? Will I be stalked by someone with waaaay too much free time on their hands? I dunno!! But no risk no reward right? ;-)